The Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) is a popular business methodology founded by Gino Wickman. A vital part of executing on EOS is having regular, weekly, structured meetings, called Level 10 Meetings. This kind of meeting is exactly what Tadum was created for! These meetings are held at the same time and place every week and have the following agenda sections:
- Segue - Each person shares one personal and one business highlight from the past week.
- Scorecard Review - Update/report on metrics.
- Rock Review - Each person shares the status of their 90-day goals (“Rocks”) as either on track or off track.
- Customer/Employee Headlines - A quick report of good/bad news about customers and employees.
- To-Do List - Each person shares the status of their previously assigned To-Dos as done or not done.
- Issues: Identify/Discuss/Resolve (IDS) - Prioritize all issues and then go through the IDS process starting with the highest priority.
- Conclude - Recap the To-dos for next meeting and have each person rate the meeting from 1 to 10.
Sections 1 to 5 are meant to be reports only. If an issue comes out of any of these, it is added to section 6.
The Level 10 meeting agenda can be created in Tadum using the following sections for your agenda:
- Segue → Discussions
- Scorecard Review → Metrics
- Rock Review → Updates
- Customer/Employee Headlines → Discussions
- To-Do List → Todos
- Issues: Identify/Discuss/Resolve (IDS) → Discussions
- Conclude → Metrics
The Segue and Customer/Employee Headlines fit under the Discussions section because these can be listed as quick items that are either opened or closed.
Check out our online Level 10 Meeting Agenda Template example to see what this might look like.
How to automate your online Level 10 Meeting Agenda
1. Get your meeting participants up to speed even faster by sending out the agenda ahead of time.
With Tadum’s real-time collaboration, everyone can enter their updates into the appropriate sections before the meeting so you can run through them without delay.
2. Online meeting minutes
Tadum gives you the tools to keep a running record of all of the parts of the Level 10 Agenda while working through the meeting. Everyone can add comments or additional information concurrently so nothing is missed.
3. Quicker agenda preparation.
Since the Level 10 Agenda is meant to be used every week, Tadum’s automatic agenda generation speeds up prep for the next meeting.
4. Team Accountability
All Todos have to have a person and a date assigned to them so action items don’t fall through the cracks. Items stay on the agenda until they are closed or deleted so that ongoing discussions don’t get overlooked.
EOS gives you an awesome framework to run your business in a structured, consistent way. Tadum supports this by helping you automate effective meeting habits through your Level 10 meetings, which are an important part of EOS.
Take a look at our online Level 10 Meeting Agenda Template example to see how you could use Tadum to run your Level 10 Meeting.